Termes & Conditions
All cancellations must be done in writing to Eywa's Trails sàrl. The client can cancel or change the trip/activity until 30 days before arrival, for an administration fee of 25.- chf.
If you have to cancel your tour/activity later than 30 days before it start, payments are not refundable. For that reason, we recommend that you acquire a travel insurance for that case. Should the customer not wish to (or can not) participate in parts of the activity, no refund is granted.
In case of no-show, there is no refund. Outstanding balance will be invoiced in full.
It is the participants' own responsibility to take out travel and accident insurance that cover trip cancellation, baggage, and extended medical insurance. This should include emergency evacuation insurance to cover any and all expenses associated with medical evacuation in the unlikely event such a measure be required.
The customer is personally responsible for evaluating his/her physical and/or mental condition in relation to the contents of the relevant activity. Consult us prior booking if you are unsure.
Eywa's Trails sàrl reserves the right to deny any customer's participation in activities if Eywa's Trails sàrl considers it to be necessary for the safe and/or appropriate execution of the activity.
Cancellation by Eywa's Trails sàrl
Eywa's Trails sàrl reserves the right to cancel or change any activity if Eywa's Trails sàrl considers it necessary. Extreme weather conditions or other events beyond our control might cause that we cancel a tour on short notice. In case of cancellation by Eywa's Trails sàrl payments will be fully refunded.
In case of no-snow, other activites with sleddogs will be organised, no refund is granted.
Disclaimer of liability
The customer takes part in Eywa's Trails sàrl activities and tours:
- Knowing that this might involve risk of personal injuries. The tour leader will, unasked or on request, provide information about these risks and the possible consequences.
- Accepting that neither Eywa's Trails sàrl any third party acting on behalf of Eywa's Trails sàrl can be made responsible for any personal injury or damaged equipment sustained during the activity. This also includes transportation to and from the activity.
- Taking full personal responsibility for the consequences of for any known or unknown illnesses or health conditions that can cause any acute onsets/attacks. - Only when uninfluenced by alcohol or any other intoxicating substance.
- Accepting that no third parties, hereunder family, can make any claims against Eywa's Trails sàrl or any person acting on behalf of Eywa's Trails sàrl on the customers behalf.
- Accepting that Eywa's Trails sàrl does not hold accidents insurance. The customer therefore know that he/she are not insured by Eywa's Trails sàrl